JDC’s staff experts, located on almost every continent, are available for interview in a variety of languages and on a number of important topics.
To set up an interview, contact Michael Geller, JDC’s Media Relations Director, at (212) 885-0838 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Global Jewish Poverty
- Israeli Social Innovation and Programs offering a Future to Israel’s Most Vulnerable
- Disaster Relief and International Development
- Global Service and Young Adult Engagement
- Post-Soviet Jewish Life in Russia and the former Soviet Union
- Judaism Without Walls—programs in public spaces, outside of traditional Jewish institutions, celebrating Jewish life
- European Jewish Life—Baltics, Balkans, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Germany, former Yugoslavia, etc
- Latin American Jewish Life—Argentina, Brazil, Chile, etc
- Jewish Communities of Africa—Morocco, Tunisia, and Egypt
- Jewish Communities of Asia—India, Turkey, China, and Japan
- Life-Saving Medical Work of Dr. Rick Hodes in Ethiopia